What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- - Name
- - Contact information including email address, telephone/mobile nos., shipping/mailing Addresses
- - Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- - Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- - IP Address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- - Internal record keeping.
- - We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- - We use the information provided by you to process the purchase orders you requested; to inform of the delivery status.
- - We may periodically send promotional emails/material about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address/mailing address which you have provided.
- - From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Sharing of Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. There may be factors beyond our control that may result in disclosure of data. By using this Site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Web Site Security
ElektronicStore' site is equipped with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology which is used to enable encrypted, authenticated communications across the Internet. SSL uses public key encryption mechanisms, one of the strongest encryption methods available to protect data sent over the Internet. SSL provides 3 important services, all using public key techniques: Privacy, Authentication, and Message Integrity. Customer information sent is not discernible to anyone except the recipient.
Only browsers supporting the SSL encryption technology must be used to place online orders to ElektronicStore. Your browser will automatically enter the secure mode when you make purchases. We are not liable or responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of a browser that is not secure.
By accessing our online order entry system using a secure browser, one can feel secure transmitting credit card or other confidential information sent over the Internet.
A "cookie" is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- - whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- - if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Info@elektronicstore.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.